Thursday, May 22, 2014

Bleh!

I am so sad to say this, but my uni schedule has just thrown me way out of whack!! I have not had a chance to do any tiles this week and it is breaking my heart. I am only in my 1st semester of first year nursing and I fear I am losing my love, my passion,  my down time, my zentangle zen........ I keep telling myself it's only a couple more weeks and I will be on mid year break and I will be able to catch up on all the challenges and swaps. I absolutely promise to give myself time to unwind๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ’†๐ŸŽ‰and you, my readers some beautiful tangles to look at. Just have to put my head down and bum up for the next couple of weeks. I'm hoping to get a tile or two done this weekend between prep for next week and my final assessment. Wish me luck and send some sanity vibes my way. ๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'll reply ASAP. Have a gorgeous day.